Can I pay with Credit Card?
Yes, on our online store you can choose to pay by Bank Transfer, PayPal, or Credit Card.
Can I pay in EUR?
Yes, you can. Contact us at email@example.com and we’ll issue you an invoice in EUR.
Who pays the customs duties & taxes?
Shipments outside of the EU may incur customs fees depending on the destination country. The fee may vary depending on your order value, country limits, and other factors.
How can I order a Luxafor USB for my company in the EU?
To issue an invoice without VAT, please send the full name of your company and its VAT number along with the billing and shipping address, your preferred payment method, and the number of Luxafor units to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I get a logo engraving on the Luxafor flag?
To engrave the logo of your company, you need to order at least 10 units. Engraving costs an extra $7.00 per unit. Send the logo in vectors, along with your billing and shipping address, your preferred payment method, and number of units you're ordering to email@example.com.
I Need To Change Something On My Order. How Can I Do That?
If you need to change or cancel your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately. We generally process orders within 24 hours, and once we have processed your order, we'll be unable to make any changes.
Do you ship worldwide?
Yes, we do. However, we aren't responsible for additional charges you may incur as a result of international duties.
What shipping options do you provide?
- Local pick-up at Sporta street 2, Riga, Latvia
- Shipping by a TNT courier:
- Applied by default for orders exceeding 6 Luxafor USB units (also available for smaller orders by request)
- Provides full tracking
- Delivery time: 2-10 business days
- Shipping by regular mail:
- Applied by default for orders of less than 6 Luxafor USB units
- Limited tracking (unable to see package location while it’s on its way)
- Delivery time: 10-25 business days
What APIs are available?
You'll find all the files needed for development on Windows and Mac here
Here’s what you’ll find in the downloaded file:
- A sample code (an HID terminal for tests) and
- Code description and access to the HID library
- You can also use the sample HID terminal
- The first version of a source code Find the HDI library created by Edouard Paumier here:
We’d appreciate it if you share your work with our community! Please send us the links to your work at email@example.com