MeetThe Don't break the chain calendar
This calendar is based on the worldwide renown DON'T BREAK THE CHAIN technique that helps develop and maintain new habits. After 365 days you definitely won't want to break the chain!
The Don't Break the Chain calendars by Luxafor - the key to your success is consistent persistence
Luxafor products already used by
Introducingthe Don't break the chain calendar
The calendar by Luxafor is based on the famous 1% formula that works for compound interest growth. If you aim to improve yourself by 1% each day, you will be twice as good as you are now in only 70 days. Imagine what you can achieve in 365 days!
As Recommended in:
Sounds like you?
Difficulties Reaching your goals
Tired of the complicated methods
Join Thousands of Happy Users
Request a Quote
Interested in ordering Luxafor devices in bulk?
Send us a message and we'll prepare a quote for you!
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the specific dimensions and details of the calendar?
Dimensions : 4.13″ x 4.13″ (105 x 105 mm)
Material: Cardboard, 100% recycled paper
Marker: The red marker comes with the product for free
You’ll get a bundle of 4 Don’t Break The Chain calendar for your journey of self-improvement. The calendar offers a 365 day view along with a red marker to cross-out the days where you managed to fill the activity or task that you set out to do. Crossing-out the days with the big fat Xs should get you addicted to the feeling of success so the only important thing is not to break the chain. The calendar has a beautiful design and it is made of cardboard with the use of high-quality 100% recycled paper certified by FSC. In addition to the physical product, you will also get a download link with informational guidance on HOW NOT TO BREAK THE CHAIN.
Do you have an affiliate program? Can I get credit if I refer someone to the calendar?
We offer a referral program for the calendar, so please get in touch with us at email@example.com for more details or read more here.
What currency is the pricing in?
All pricing on our online store is shown in USD (U.S. Dollars).
Can I pay with Credit Card?
Yes, on our online store you can choose to pay by Bank Transfer, PayPal, or Credit Card.
We accept the following cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, Maestro, JCB.
Is my payment information secure?
We use 3D Secure™ (or 3DS) payment method, so your bank might ask you to verify your identity to confirm the payment.
This secure online payment service is available for Visa, Maestro, American Express and MasterCard cards. The authentication procedure is simple and involves 3 steps.
– Place your order and enter your debit or credit card information.
– If the security system is activated for your card, a 3D Secure™ window will open. Your bank will ask you to verify your identity by entering an authentication code (In most cases, this is a single-use security code that is sent to you by SMS on your mobile phone) or by logging into your internet-bank.
– Once you enter the correct security code or have successfully logged into your internet-bank and your payment is accepted, your order placement is confirmed.
* After 3 failed authentication attempts, your transaction will be canceled and a hold will be placed on your card. In this case, you will have to contact your bank.
Who pays the customs duties & taxes?
All pricing on our online store is shown with taxes included. However, we aren’t responsible for additional charges you may incur as a result of international duties for shipping your goods.
How can I order the Don’t Break The Chain calendar for my company in the EU?
To issue an invoice without VAT, please send the full name of your company and its VAT number along with the billing and shipping address, your preferred payment method, and the number of Don’t Break The Chain units to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I need to change something on my order. How can I do that?
If you need to change or cancel your order, please contact us at email@example.com immediately. We generally process orders within 24 hours, and once we have processed your order, we’ll be unable to make any changes.
Do you ship worldwide?
Yes, we do ship worldwide. However, we aren’t responsible for additional charges or delivery delays you may incur as a result of international duties.
What shipping options do you provide?
Local pick-up at Sporta street 2, Riga, Latvia
Shipping by a TNT courier:
- Applied by default for all orders equal with or exceeding 3 Office Hero Planners (also available for smaller orders by request)
- Provides full tracking
- Delivery time: 2-10 business days
Shipping by regular mail:
- Applied by default for orders of less than 3 Office Hero Planners
- Limited tracking (unable to see package location while it’s on its way)
- Delivery time: 10-25 business days
What if I want to return it?
- Please take the time to review all our photos and descriptions, and confirm that the size and dimensions will suit your needs, as all planner sales are final once shipped.All returns must be made within 30 days after the Product shipment date. The Don’t Break The Chain calendar must be unused and returned in accordance with the instructions received from contacting customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org. You are solely responsible for the cost of shipping & handling the returned Product.
What If You Could Get Closer To Your Goals Within One Year?
DON’T BREAK THE CHAIN CALENDAR 2020
What is DON’T BREAK THE CHAIN calendar?
A beautifully designed calendar that simply works with you, for you.
Based on the famous 1 per cent formula that works for compound interest growth, If you aim to improve yourself by 1% each day, in only 70 days you’ll be twice as good as you are now. Imagine what improvement you could see in 365 days!
This begins with small steps. Pick one thing you want to get better at, and do it every day. Mark a big red X on that day. And don’t break the chain.
HOW IT WORKS
Based on the worldwide renown DON’T BREAK THE CHAIN technique, this calendar is designed to work for you and with you. You just have to ask yourself what is that big goal of yours that always seems unreachable. Once you know what that is, follow these simple steps:
1. Break your big goal into smaller tasks that you think could get you there, if done regularly, but somehow you can’t find time for these activities. Keep breaking those tasks into smaller ones until you find the tasks that are meaningful enough to make a difference, but simple and actionable enough that you can get done on a day-to-day basis.
2. Once you have found these small and actionable tasks, pick one you will commit to for the benefit of reaching your goal.
3. Do the activity EVERY DAY for the next 365 days. Every day you succeed at doing it, mark a big fat red X on this calendar. Day after day you’ll see the Xs making a beautiful chain.
4. DON’T BREAK THE CHAIN!
WHAT WILL I GET
- Cardboard calendar for 365 days. Dimensions: 7.87″ H x 8.26″ W .
- Red marker to draw the big, fat Xs with
- Special material stickers for attaching the calendar to any surface hassle and residue-free
- BONUS: a download link with informational guidance on HOW NOT TO BREAK THE CHAIN
Free For A Limited Time Only
+FREE BONUS GUIDE TO HELP YOU STAY ON TRACK
Usually $20.95Grab yours completely free. Just cover $6.95 for shipping and handling
WHY I NEED IT
- Because you have a major goal you wish you could achieve. It could be anything – learn more languages, spend more time with family, travel the world, be healthier, become super-wealthy etc.
- You don’t know how to reach these goals or where to start.
- You procrastinate on doing something towards the goal because of “no free time for that”.
- This is the one technique that is time-tested by many super-successful people in the world.
WHY ARE YOU GIVING IT AWAY FOR FREE?
I designed the first version of DON’T BREAK THE CHAIN calendar 5 years ago for myself, printed it out, put it on my wall, got a red marker and begun my journey. Thanks to it I have built 3 new healthy habits and learned 2 new languages, all of which have contributed to my biggest goal of all- to improve myself for a successful life.
Now that I have tested it and created a really beautiful design for the physical calendar, I feel the urge to share this amazing technique with the world! Also, I will only offer this for free for a very short period of time, without letting anyone know when the offer ends. I want to make sure my calendar is received ONLY by these people who are serious about their goals and ready to change their lives. If you’re one of them, click on the button below and get yours now while you can!
But don’t take my word for it – check out what other people say about gaining real results by using this calendar.
My big goal was always to become an independent editor or writer one day. But life threw me an opportunity to work in a bank as a clerk, so I took it. 10 years behind the same desk, no free time after work…of course I forgot about my big dream. But last year my husband gifted this calendar to me and it helped me change my mindset, remember my goal, set a task of writing just 200 words every day for 365 days and -boom! I have quit my clerk job, signed with a publisher and will be releasing a book on my journey to self-motivation in the middle of next year. I’m so glad I was gifted the calendar last year, as it totally worked both for me and with me.
Anne-Bethany Corn, Motivational Author
I found the DON’T BREAK THE CHAIN technique by visiting a friend at his office. Surprised about a calendar on the wall with many red Xs on it, I asked what he’s marked there. As skeptical as I usually am, I thought i’d give it a try for a week. Man, was I shocked on how addicted I became on my goal to not break the chain. This kept me motivated to keep going for a whole month, then two months and now it’s my second DON’T BREAK THE CHAIN calendar on my wall. I have become super-healthy because I built a habit to exercise every day last year due to having mini-calendars in front of my eyes in my car, at my desk, in my planner, by my bed and even on my fridge! Now onto spending 30 minutes a day on meditation. It’
s seriously addictive – you should try it!
Zack Mileszky, Project Manager
Sporta street 2
SIA Greynut ir noslēdzis 14.03.2018 līgumu Nr. SKV-L-2018/73 ar Latvijas Investīciju un attīstības aģentūru par atbalsta saņemšanu pasākuma “Starptautiskās konkurētspējas veicināšana” ietvaros, ko līdzfinansē Eiropas Reģionālās attīstības fonds.