Luxafor + Zapier
Luxafor has built an early access integration to Zapier, you can signup up to use it today!
Connect Luxafor to hundreds of other apps with Zapier
Zapier lets you connect Luxafor to 2,000+ other web services. Automated connections called Zaps, set up in minutes with no coding, can automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between apps that otherwise wouldn’t be possible.
Each Zap has one app as the Trigger, where your information comes from and which causes one or more Actions in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically.
Getting started with Zapier
How do I connect Luxafor to Zapier?
- Log in to your Zapier account or create a new account using this link or searching the “Early Access” apps.
- Navigate to “Connected Accounts” from the top menu bar.
- Now click on “Connect new account” and search for “Luxafor”
- Use your credentials found as Luxafor ID in Zapier tab of Luxafor Software to connect your Luxafor device to Zapier.
- Once that’s done you can start creating automation! Use a pre-made Zap (coming soon) or create your own with the Zap Editor. Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you’ll be walked step-by-step through the setup.