Luxafor Guidelines for guest posts and blog post / content linking
Updated (Last edit date): 7.11.2023.
- Availability: Every month 4 guest blog slots are available for publishing on Tuesdays.
- Guest blogs are published according to the publishing schedule – not immediately.
- Unique and high-quality content ONLY for blog posts.
- Dates of publishing: To Be Discussed.
- We are accepting guest blog articles dedicated to – personal and professional productivity, efficiency, and personal growth ONLY.
- We keep the right to choose the blog visuals in compliance with our content strategy.
- We do not allow editions or additions to the original texts for link insertions in the Luxafor blog posts.
- No urgent requests are accepted – all inquiries will be processed in order of priority.
These are the general guidelines we ask for you to follow when writing for luxafor.com/blog or providing a link to any content on your site:
- Guest posts must be at least 1000 words long.
- The content of the blog should be dedicated to general public ONLY. No specific audience, i.e. DevOps, fitness instructors, students etc.
- If you want us to add a do-follow link in to the guest blog article, please make sure it aligns with our content strategy and is relevant to our products and services.
- All of the guest posts must be dedicated to topics such as – Productivity, Efficiency, and Effectiveness – concerning personal and working/office life.
- Create solid, unique content with valuable tips as in the examples you sent in, and avoid giving too generic advice, as we try our best to always differentiate from the rest of the sources by providing unique, actionable, and fact-based advice to our readers. No plagiarism.
- No sales pitches / links to selling goods or services / in the article or content on your page.
- Ensure that nothing on your site or in the guest article content misrepresents or represents the direct opposite of our brand values: Individual productivity leads to business productivity, which leads to overall success, which is based on our strong belief that innovative solutions that help people become more productive both inside and outside the workplace can boost the creation of better work-life balance for individuals worldwide, which in turn can create a better work ethic and larger profits within the international business environment.
- No misleading or inaccurate information.
- Always refer to the source of information (including visuals) when the source is known.
- Preferably, you would provide the visuals for the guest article as well. If you need assistance with that, let us know and we will pick / create the pictures / illustrations necessary.
- Guest post topics must align with the content strategy sent over to you by our Content Manager.
If you would have any additional questions or require clarification about any of the points mentioned above – please reach out to your contact person within the Luxafor team or send an email to our Content Manager using the form below.