Nowadays there are many discussions about burnout. There are people who believe it’s a made up disease in modern society. Still, occupational burnout is a serious problem that’s hard recover from. It’s mainly caused by ongoing psychological stress in the workplace.
One profession where people are vulnerable to stress is entrepreneurship. Especially entrepreneurs running new start-ups who are spending a lot of their energy working overtime and sleeping very few hours.
This all results in low productivity and inefficiency. The most typical reasons for the occupational burnout are stress at the workplace, unbalance between work and life, repeating disappointments, and constantly being overloaded by tasks.
However, there are ways to avoid burnout, as described by Ramdev:
1. Eat nutritious meals to maintain energy during the day.
2. Don’t forget about taking time to rest, especially a good night’s sleep, to regain and accumulate energy.
3. Take your time to do something that brings pleasure in your life. Eg. exercising, reading a good book, or spending an evening with your family. It will only lead to better productivity and capacity to perform tasks the next day.
4. To maintain good health and decrease stress and increase happiness, do sports or meditation on a daily basis.
5. Don’t rush all the time. Appreciate the little things and the people around you. You have to realize that you weren’t born only to work.
6. Remember that working smart will make your day much better and more productive – create a schedule that you stick to, delegate some tasks to your co-workers and think of how to make tasks automated.
7. Finally, spend the time with people you love. Everyone needs to feel supported and loved, and this will only boost your motivation.
Remember – if everything is kept in balance, it will lead to success in both life and business.
Sign-up below to receive a FREE PDF version of the Don't Break The Chain calendar by Luxafor
Subscribe to our productivity news below and get weekly tips on motivation, leadership, bio-hacking, and more!
Please wait while you are redirected to the right page...