35. “Simplicity boils down to two steps: Identify the essential. Eliminate the rest.” /Leo Babauta/
36. “Live, love, laugh, leave a legacy.” /Stephen Covey/
37. “If you think you’re too small to have an impact, try going to bed with a mosquito.” /Anita Roddick/
38. “What we fear doing most is usually what we most need to do.” /Tim Ferriss/
39. “Don’t lament so much about how your career is going to turn out. You don’t have a career. You have a life.” /Cheryl Strayed/
40. “I’m a success today because I had a friend who believed in me and I didn’t have the heart to let him down.” /Abraham Lincoln/
41. “You always have two choices: your commitment versus your fear.” /Sammy Davis Jr./
42. “Always deliver more than expected.”/Larry Page/
43. “You get to decide where your time goes. You can either spend it moving forward, or you can sped it puttnig out fires. You decide. And if you don’t decide, others will decide for you.” /Tony Morgan/
44. “In every day, there are 1,440 minutes. That means we have 1,440 daily opportunities to make a positive impact.”/ Les Brown/
45. “Your goal should be just out of reach. But not out of sight.”/ Remi Witt/
46. “If you have time to whine, then you have time to find a solution.” /Dee Dee Artner/
47. “If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.” /John Quincy Adams/
48. “You have the power on your mind, not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.” /Marcus Aurelius/
49. “To succeed in your mission, you must have single-minded devotion to your goal.”/ A. P. J. Abdul Kalam/
Luxafor Cube, a sophisticated way of showcasing your availability!
Show room availability status with red, green, yellow and blue;
Showcase your availability when working from home;
50. “Someone, at some point, came up with this very bad idea that an ordinary individual couldn’t make a difference in the world. I think that’s just a horrible thing. “/John Skoll/
51. “Work harder on you than everyone else and you will become unusually successful.” /Dani Johnson/
52. “Self-esteem comes from achieving something important when it’s hard to do.” /Clayton M. Christensen/
53. “It’s our choices…that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” /J. K. Rowling/
54. “The essence of self-discipline is to do the important thing rather than the urgent thing.”/Barry Werner /
55. “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure. /Colin Powell/ 56. “Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.” /Harriet Beecher Stowe/
57. “I see the invisible. I believe the incredible. I attempt the impossible.”/ Robert Schuller /
58. “Fall seven times, stand up eight.” /Japanese proverb/
59. “The only day to discover the limits of the possible is to go beyond them into the impossible”/ Arthur C. Clarke/
60. “The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.”/Paulo Coelho /
61. “Only those who attempt the absurd will achieve the impossible.”/Miguel De Unamuno/
62. “Every moment is a fresh beginning .”/T. S. Eliot /
63. “ Don’t justify your dreams, execute on them.” /Gary Vaynerchuk/
Luxafor Bluetooth, a truly wireless way of boosting your productivity
Choose from hundreds of popular services to get your workflow and communication under control.
Tailor the functionality to your unique needs - use pre-built features or create your own via our API.
98. “Don’t waste your time chasing butterflies. Mend your garden, and the butterflies will come.”/Mario Quintana/
99. “I can’t understand why people are frightened of new ideas. I’m frightened of the old ones.”/ John Cage/
100. “Would I rather be feared or loved? Easy. Both. I want people to be afraid of how much they love me.” /Michael Scott/
101. “Remember, no one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” /Eleanor Roosevelt/
102. “Do or do not. There is no try.” /Yoda/
103. “Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”/Confucius/
104. “Courage is like a muscle – we strengthen it by use. “/ Ruth Gordon/
105. “To be successful you have to enjoy doing your best while at the same time contributing to something beyond yourself.” /Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi /
106. “Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs. “/Farrah Gray/
107. “The best way to improve your self-control is to see how and why you lose control.”/ Kelly McGonigal/
108. “Stop waiting. The time will never be perfect. Things will always pop up. The best time to start is always now.” /Anonymous/
109. “Tough times never last, but tough people do. “/Robert Schuller/
110. “We have a strategic plan. It’s called doing things.”/ Herb Kelleher/
111. “Sometimes the fall kills you. And sometimes, when you fall, you fly.” /Neil Gaiman/
112. “So many things are possible just as long as you don’t know they’re impossible. “/Norton Juster/
113. “To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.”/ Oscar Wilde/
114. “The power of imagination makes us infinite.”/ John Muir/
115. “Self – trust is the first secret to success.” / Ralph Waldo Emerson/
116. “Nothing becomes dynamic until it becomes specific.”/Dani Johnson/
117. “The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.”/Jimmy Johnson/
118. “ Every exit is an entry somewhere else.” /Tom Stoppard/
119. “Don’t lament so much about how your career is going to turn out. You don’t have a career. You have a life.”/ Cheryl Strayed/
120. “If you look for perfection, you will never be content.”/ Leo Tolstoy/
121. “Nothing is impossible; the word itself says ‘I’m possible’!” /Audrey Hepburn /
122. “Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.”/ Pele/
123. “Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment.”/Oprah Winfrey/
124. “Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself. “/ Rumi/
125. “Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.”/ Dr. Seuss/
126. “Dream big and dare to fail.”/ Norman Vaughan /
127. “The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.”/ Oprah Winfrey/
128. “Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing.”/Benjamin Franklin/
129. “You will never change your life until you change something you do daily. The secret of your success is found in your daily routine.”/John C. Maxwell/
130. “You were born to win, but to be a winner you must plan to win, prepare to win, and expect to win.”/Zig Ziglar/
131. “It’s always the hard part that creates value.”/Seth Godin/
132. “Amateurs sit and wait for inspiration, the rest of us just get up and go to work”. /Stephen King/
133. “If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.”/ Albert Einstein/
134. “ACT. Actions kills procrastination and creates momentum to keep yourself motivated to keep moving ahead.” / Dani Johnson/
135. “Becoming is better than being. ” /Carol Dweck/
136. “We think, mistakenly, that success is the result of the amount of time we put in at work, instead of the quality time we put in.”/ Arianna Huffington/
137. “If you want to make a permanent change, stop focusing on the size of your problems and start focusing on the size of you!”/ T. Harv Eker/
138. “When I hear somebody sigh, “Life is hard,” I am always tempted to ask, “Compared to what? “/ Sydney Harris/
139. “The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus.”/ Bruce Lee/
140. “It’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen.”/ Scott Belsky/
141. “We must believe that we are gifted for something and that this thing must be attained.” /Marie Curie/
142. “Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships. ” /Michael Jordan/
143. “At the end of the day, you are solely responsible for your success and your failure. And the sooner you realize that, you accept that, and integrate that into your work ethic, you will start being successful. As long as you blame others for the reason you aren’t where you want to be, you will always be a failure.” /Erin Cummings/
Sometimes all it takes to boost your motivation for the day is seeing the right motivational quote. We hope you found the inspiration you were looking for!
Grab your FREE BONUS
Download the complete PDF version. Save it, print it, and share it with your team!
SIA Greynut ir noslēdzis 14.03.2018 līgumu Nr. SKV-L-2018/73 ar Latvijas Investīciju un attīstības aģentūru par atbalsta saņemšanu pasākuma “Starptautiskās konkurētspējas veicināšana” ietvaros, ko līdzfinansē Eiropas Reģionālās attīstības fonds.
LOOKING FOR A MOTIVATION BOOST?
Grab the 143 best motivational quotes now!
looking for more motivation?
Grab the full collection!
Download your free collection of the 143 most inspiring quotes to skyrocket your motivation!
Download the complete collection of the 143 most inspiring quotes to skyrocket your motivation!
Sign-up below to receive the FREE PDF version from Luxafor!