This page will keep being updated throughout the whole process of becoming a public and stable app on Zapier. Follow us on Social Media and don’t forget to subscribe to our Newsletter below to stay updated!
Zapier lets you connect Luxafor to 2,000+ other web services. Automated connections called Zaps, set up in minutes with no coding, can automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between apps that otherwise wouldn’t be possible.
Each Zap has one app as the Trigger, where your information comes from and which causes one or more Actions in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically.
2) Click on any “Make a Zap” button
3) Configure Trigger step:
4) Configure Action step:
1. Find and copy the Luxafor ID in the Zapier Tab on Luxafor Software.
2. Paste your Luxafor ID into the Zapier authorization field, if you have not connected your Luxafor device yet. Click on the “Yes continue” button when you’re done.
3. If you have connected the device already, just pick that device and click on the “Continue” button.
5) Give your Zap a name and turn it on
6) Enjoy – you have just created your first Zap automation with Luxafor!
Sign-up below to receive a FREE PDF version of the Don't Break The Chain calendar by Luxafor