We are proud to announce that we have finalized our latest Luxafor software update for Windows, which now includes integrated functionality with Microsoft Teams in “Teams Only” mode!
With the introduction of Microsoft Teams and the transitioning from Skype for Business, users were left with no option to display their status as Microsoft does not allow access to presence in Teams.
More and more of our loyal customers switched to “Teams Only” mode, and could not use our previous integration via Skype for Business. With our latest software update for Windows, Luxafor devices can change colors according to Microsoft Teams presence status and flash red during a call.
If you want to represent your Microsoft Teams presence/availability status via Luxafor Flag or Luxafor Bluetooth, you’ll find this short post handy!
FOLLOW THESE STEPS TO CONNECT YOUR LUXAFOR DEVICE WITH MICROSOFT TEAMS:
1. Connect Luxafor device.
2. Download and install the latest Luxafor software version for Windows here.
3. Open “Microsoft Teams” tab in Luxafor software.
4. Open Microsoft Teams (download it here if not installed on your computer yet).
5. Log into your Microsoft Teams account.
6. Go to “Settings” in Microsoft Teams and ensure “Register Teams as the chat app for Office” is enabled.
8. Enjoy! Your Luxafor device is now connected to your Microsoft Teams account in “Teams Only” mode and includes these functions:
- Indicates your availability status on Luxafor device according to Teams status;
- Flashes red for the whole duration of a call;
- Changes back to indicate the color of your status immediately after the call has ended.
If the Luxafor device is not flashing red during a call, try” Reset status function in Microsoft Teams.
If this doesn’t help, please contact Microsoft Teams support about presence status issues.
If you have any feedback, comments, and suggestions about our products and services, we would love to hear from you! Feel free to drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org !